Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUELS exist?
Definitions of DUELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor
- noun - any struggle between two skillful opponents (individuals or groups)
- verb - fight a duel, as over one's honor or a woman
- v - to fight formally
There are 5 letters in DUELS: D E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUELS plus a wildcard: DUELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUELS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUELS
- Bored of your turn based RPG duels might change your mind TANARIS
- Browser Based Games RPG duels
- ... duels 910 because no game is perfect. Have fun and see you at duels
- Online Multiplayer game duels Warstorm
- duels Browser Based Games
- Also see - like duels
- Cartas promocionales de duels of Planeswalker 2013 MtgCero Magic ...
- 20th century artistic rendering of the July 11 1804 duel between ...
- Fencing History Sway Fencing Club
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.