Scrabble word: SLUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUDGE exist?
Definitions of SLUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the precipitate produced by sewage treatment
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- Semisolid material such as the type precipitated by sewage treatment.
- Mud, mire, or ooze covering the ground or forming a deposit, as on a riverbed.
- Finely broken or half-formed ice on a body of water, especially the sea.
- An agglutination or aggregation of blood cells forming a semisolid mass that often impedes circulation.
- verb - to form sludge (a muddy mass or sediment)