Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUDGE exist?
Definitions of SLUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the precipitate produced by sewage treatment
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- Semisolid material such as the type precipitated by sewage treatment.
- Mud, mire, or ooze covering the ground or forming a deposit, as on a riverbed.
- Finely broken or half-formed ice on a body of water, especially the sea.
- An agglutination or aggregation of blood cells forming a semisolid mass that often impedes circulation.
- verb - to form sludge (a muddy mass or sediment)
There are 6 letters in SLUDGE: D E G L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUDGE plus a wildcard: SLUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUDGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLUDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.