Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUDGE exist?
Definitions of SLUDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the precipitate produced by sewage treatment
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- Semisolid material such as the type precipitated by sewage treatment.
- Mud, mire, or ooze covering the ground or forming a deposit, as on a riverbed.
- Finely broken or half-formed ice on a body of water, especially the sea.
- An agglutination or aggregation of blood cells forming a semisolid mass that often impedes circulation.
- v - to form sludge (a muddy mass or sediment)
There are 6 letters in SLUDGE: D E G L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUDGE plus a wildcard: SLUDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUDGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLUDGE
- Second Opinion Oil sludge an expensive but preventable disaster
- What is sludge
- sludge [AF6097] - 25.00 Appalshop Web Store
- Car maintenance bibles sludge - a case study
- Dont Let sludge and Friction Enter Your Engine Party
- Car Engine sludge Problem - Basic Discussion About Engine sludge
- What does sludge look like
- Cleaning up a sludged engine - a short sequence
- ... cap and will be covered in sludge on a badly maintained engine