Scrabble word: LEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEG exist?
Definitions of LEG in dictionaries:
- noun - a human limb
- noun - a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- noun - one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- noun - a part of a forked or branching shape
- noun - the limb of an animal used for food
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- noun - (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- noun - a section or portion of a journey or course
- A limb or an appendage of an animal, used for locomotion or support.
- One of the lower or hind limbs in human beings and primates.
- The part of the limb between the knee and foot in vertebrates.
- The back part of the hindquarter of a meat animal.
- A supporting part resembling a leg in shape or function.
- One of the branches of a forked or jointed object.
- The part of a garment, especially of a pair of trousers, that covers the leg.
- Either side of a right triangle that is not the hypotenuse.
- The distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack.
- The part of an air route or a flight pattern that is between two successive stops, positions, or changes in direction.
- One of several contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner of a competition.
- One stretch of a relay race.
- The act or an instance of assisting; a boost.
- A position of advantage; an edge: We have a leg up on the competition.
- verb - to move with the legs (appendages that serve as a means of support and locomotion)