Scrabble word: LEG
Is LEG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEG in dictionaries:
- noun - a human limb
- noun - a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- noun - one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- noun - a part of a forked or branching shape
- noun - the limb of an animal used for food
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- noun - (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- noun - a section or portion of a journey or course
- A limb or an appendage of an animal, used for locomotion or support.
- One of the lower or hind limbs in human beings and primates.
- The part of the limb between the knee and foot in vertebrates.
- The back part of the hindquarter of a meat animal.
- A supporting part resembling a leg in shape or function.
- One of the branches of a forked or jointed object.
- The part of a garment, especially of a pair of trousers, that covers the leg.
- Either side of a right triangle that is not the hypotenuse.
- The distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack.
- The part of an air route or a flight pattern that is between two successive stops, positions, or changes in direction.
- One of several contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner of a competition.
- One stretch of a relay race.
- The act or an instance of assisting; a boost.
- A position of advantage; an edge: We have a leg up on the competition.
- verb - to move with the legs (appendages that serve as a means of support and locomotion)
There are 3 letters in LEG: E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEG
Click to search all anagrams of LEG plus a wildcard: LEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEG
Images for LEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.