Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALE exist?
Definitions of GALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong wind moving 45-90 knots
- A very strong wind.
- Any of four winds with speeds of from 32 to 63 miles (51 to 102 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- A fresh gale.
- A forceful outburst: gales of laughter.
- A breeze.
- The sweet gale.
- n - a strong wind
There are 4 letters in GALE: A E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALE plus a wildcard: GALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALE
Images for GALE
- Big Shiny Robot - Peeta and gale Cast in the Hunger Games
- gale HAWTHORNE
- 14 days is starting to feel like FOREVER... WHO IS EXCITED
- Liam Hemsworth gale Hawthorne MTV Photo Gallery
- gale Harold turns 42 today Kinnetiks News
- 21 and still aging (gale is 18 years old) Height 6 4 (gale ...
- gale Hawthorne - Imagine gale
- GALLERY Liam Hemsworth Is Far From Expendable NextMovie
- gale Hawthorne Los Juegos del Hambre
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.