Scrabble word: GELD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GELD exist?
Definitions of GELD in dictionaries:
- verb - cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses)
- To castrate (a horse, for example).
- To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.
- A tax paid to the crown by English landholders under AngloSaxon and Norman kings.
- verb - to remove the testes of
There are 4 letters in GELD: D E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GELD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GELD plus a wildcard: GELD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GELD
Images for GELD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.