Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LODGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LODGE exist?
Definitions of LODGE in dictionaries:
- noun - English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion
- noun - a small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- noun - any of various Native American dwellings
- noun - a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- verb - be a lodger
- verb - put, fix, force, or implant
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - provide housing for
- A cottage or cabin, often rustic, used as a temporary abode or shelter: a ski lodge.
- A small house on the grounds of an estate or a park, used by a caretaker or gatekeeper.
- An inn.
- Any of various Native American dwellings, such as a hogan, wigwam, or longhouse.
- The group living in such a dwelling.
- A local chapter of certain fraternal organizations.
- The meeting hall of such a chapter.
- The members of such a chapter.
- The den of certain animals, such as the dome-shaped structure built by beavers.
- To provide with temporary quarters, especially for sleeping: lodges travelers in the shed.
- To rent a room to.
- To place or establish in quarters: lodged the children with relatives after the fire.
- To serve as a depository for; contain: This cabinet lodges our oldest wines.
- To place, leave, or deposit, as for safety: documents lodged with a trusted associate.
- To fix, force, or implant: lodge a bullet in a wall.
- To register (a charge or complaint, for example) before an authority, such as a court; file.
- To vest (authority, for example).
- To beat (crops) down flat: rye lodged by the cyclone.
- To live in a place temporarily.
- To rent accommodations, especially for sleeping.
- To be or become embedded: The ball lodged in the fence.
- v - to furnish with temporary quarters
There are 5 letters in LODGE: D E G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LODGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LODGE plus a wildcard: LODGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LODGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LODGE
- DISNEYLAND PARIS HOTELS comfort and fun
- Most Worshipful Masonic Grand lodge of Washington
- ... between jackson hole airport and jackson lake lodge the lodge
- Rustic Hideaway Wears Valley cabin is just minutes from the action in ...
- winter isnt over until the skiers wear shorts. We visited this ...
- Salto do Yucuma Parque Estadual do Turvo RS
- Michigan couple with a love for all things antique builds an old ...
- mamotale game lodge is situated 26km from ohrigstad in mpumalanga ...
- Alice lodge at a private residence in the Hollywood Hills. Ms. lodge ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.