Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOE exist?
Definitions of DOE in dictionaries:
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
- The female of a deer or related animal.
- The female of various mammals, such as the hare, goat, or kangaroo.
- adj - a ruminant mammal [n -S] : DEERLIKE
There are 3 letters in DOE: D E O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOE plus a wildcard: DOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOE
Images for DOE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.