Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DONE exist?
Definitions of DONE in dictionaries:
- noun - an uproarious party
- noun - the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - doctor's degree in osteopathy
- adj - having finished or arrived at completion
- adj - cooked until ready to serve
- Having been carried out or accomplished; finished: a done deed.
- Cooked adequately.
- Socially acceptable: Spitting on the street is just not done in polite society.
- Totally worn out; exhausted.
- n - the first tone of the diatonic musical scale
- v - to begin and carry through to completion
There are 4 letters in DONE: D E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DONE plus a wildcard: DONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DONE
Images for DONE
- ... people and negative thinking affect meit stops now. Its done
- ... - Conversations Around Definition of done Agile ScoutAgile Scout
- ... . She imagines that whatever she wants is already a done deal
- Instead of using a done card with a slot to input finished cards the ...
- 3D Women Well done 01 300x300 Enhanced Singapore Tutor
- Its done The last chapter is complete for RED LETTERS now on to ...
- No more treatment is needed within five years.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.