Scrabble word: EON
Is EON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EON in dictionaries:
- noun - the longest division of geological time
- noun - an immeasurably long period of time
- noun - (Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe
- An indefinitely long period of time; an age.
- The longest division of geologic time, containing two or more eras.
- noun - an indefinitely long period of time
There are 3 letters in EON: E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EON
Click to search all anagrams of EON plus a wildcard: EON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EON
Images for EON
Lookup in Wiki for EON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.