Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODE exist?
Definitions of NODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting point at which several lines come together
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- noun - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- noun - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- noun - the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- noun - any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- A knob, knot, protuberance, or swelling.
- The point on a stem where a leaf is attached or has been attached; a joint.
- See knot1 (n.
- A point or region of virtually zero amplitude in a periodic system.
- The point at which a continuous curve crosses itself.
- A terminal in a computer network.
- Either of two diametrically opposite points at which the orbit of a planet intersects the ecliptic.
- Either of two points at which the orbit of a satellite intersects the orbital plane of a planet.
- n - a swollen enlargement
There are 4 letters in NODE: D E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NODE plus a wildcard: NODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NODE
Images for NODE
- 50 node placer implementations lists the predefined node ...
- ... Shows the first detectable node on the main stem of a cereal plant
- nodes of Ranvier
- Function Members (Methods)
- en ensom node her skal du bare se
- ToL Information Architecture Objects & nodes
- node behavior and network topology
- Internode the part of a plant stem between two of the nodes from ...
- Layer 3 (RRC) is terminated in Relay node for the (Relay node UE ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.