Scrabble word: NODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODE exist?
Definitions of NODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting point at which several lines come together
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- noun - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- noun - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- noun - the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- noun - any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- A knob, knot, protuberance, or swelling.
- The point on a stem where a leaf is attached or has been attached; a joint.
- See knot1 (n.
- A point or region of virtually zero amplitude in a periodic system.
- The point at which a continuous curve crosses itself.
- A terminal in a computer network.
- Either of two diametrically opposite points at which the orbit of a planet intersects the ecliptic.
- Either of two points at which the orbit of a satellite intersects the orbital plane of a planet.
- noun - a swollen enlargement