Scrabble word: DRONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRONE exist?
Definitions of DRONE in dictionaries:
- noun - stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- noun - an unchanging intonation
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- noun - a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
- verb - make a monotonous low dull sound
- verb - talk in a monotonous voice
- A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey.
- An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
- A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.
- To make a continuous low dull humming sound: “Somewhere an electric fan droned without end” (William Styron).
- To speak in a monotonous tone: The lecturer droned on for hours.
- To utter in a monotonous low tone: “The mosquitoes droned their angry chant” (W.
- A continuous low humming or buzzing sound.
- Any of the pipes of a bagpipe tuned to produce a single tone.
- A single sustained tone.
- verb - to make a continuous low sound
There are 5 letters in DRONE: D E N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRONE plus a wildcard: DRONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRONE
Images for DRONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.