Scrabble word: WONDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WONDER exist?
Definitions of WONDER in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- noun - something that causes feelings of wonder
- noun - a state in which you want to learn more about something
- verb - have a wish or desire to know something
- verb - place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- verb - be amazed at
- One that arouses awe, astonishment, surprise, or admiration; a marvel: “The decision of one age or country is a wonder to another” (John Stuart Mill).
- The emotion aroused by something awe-inspiring, astounding, or marvelous: gazed with wonder at the northern lights.
- An event inexplicable by the laws of nature; a miracle.
- A feeling of puzzlement or doubt.
- Often Wonder.
- To have a feeling of awe or admiration; marvel: “She wondered at all the things civilization can teach a woman to endure” (Frances Newman).
- To have a feeling of surprise.
- To feel curiosity or be in doubt about: wondered what was going on.
- Arousing awe or admiration.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “one that evokes amazement or admiration”: saw the wonders of Paris; a marvel of modern technology; a miracle of culinary art; organ transplantation, a phenomenon of medical science; a musical prodigy; a performance that was the sensation of the season.
- verb - to have a feeling of curiosity or doubt
There are 6 letters in WONDER: D E N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WONDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WONDER plus a wildcard: WONDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WONDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WONDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.