Is DROWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DROWN in various dictionaries:
- verb - cover completely or make imperceptible
- verb - get rid of as if by submerging
- verb - die from being submerged in water, getting water into the lungs, and asphyxiating
- verb - kill by submerging in water
- verb - be covered with or submerged in a liquid
- To kill by submerging and suffocating in water or another liquid.
- To drench thoroughly or cover with or as if with a liquid.
- To deaden one’s awareness of; blot out: people who drowned their troubles in drink.
- To die by suffocating in water or another liquid.
- verb - to suffocate in water
There are 5 letters in DROWN: D N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DROWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DROWN, to go: DROWN?
Rearrange the letters in DROWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DROWN
What's nearby DROWN
Lookup in Wiki for DROWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DROWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DROWN"