Scrabble word: DROWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROWN exist?
Definitions of DROWN in dictionaries:
- verb - cover completely or make imperceptible
- verb - get rid of as if by submerging
- verb - die from being submerged in water, getting water into the lungs, and asphyxiating
- verb - kill by submerging in water
- verb - be covered with or submerged in a liquid
- To kill by submerging and suffocating in water or another liquid.
- To drench thoroughly or cover with or as if with a liquid.
- To deaden one’s awareness of; blot out: people who drowned their troubles in drink.
- To die by suffocating in water or another liquid.
- verb - to suffocate in water
There are 5 letters in DROWN: D N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROWN plus a wildcard: DROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROWN
Images for DROWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.