Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORD exist?
Definitions of WORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of language that native speakers can identify
- noun - a brief statement
- noun - information about recent and important events
- noun - a verbal command for action
- noun - an exchange of views on some topic
- noun - a promise
- noun - a word is a string of bits stored in computer memory
- noun - the divine word of God
- noun - a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- noun - the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- verb - put into words or an expression
- A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes.
- A set of bits constituting the smallest unit of addressable memory.
- An assurance or a promise; sworn intention: She has kept her word.
- A command or direction; an order: gave the word to retreat.
- A verbal signal; a password or watchword.
- Rumor: Word has it they’re divorcing.
- The Scriptures; the Bible.
- A favorable comment: She put in a good word for me.
- Favorable news.
- In precisely those words; exactly: hinted at impending indictments but did not say it in so many words.
- Speaking candidly and straightforwardly: In so many words, the weather has been beastly.
- verb - to express in words (speech sounds that communicate meaning)
There are 4 letters in WORD: D O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORD plus a wildcard: WORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORD
Images for WORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.