Is WORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of language that native speakers can identify
- noun - a brief statement
- noun - information about recent and important events
- noun - a verbal command for action
- noun - an exchange of views on some topic
- noun - a promise
- noun - a word is a string of bits stored in computer memory
- noun - the divine word of God
- noun - a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- noun - the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- verb - put into words or an expression
- A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes.
- A set of bits constituting the smallest unit of addressable memory.
- An assurance or a promise; sworn intention: She has kept her word.
- A command or direction; an order: gave the word to retreat.
- A verbal signal; a password or watchword.
- Rumor: Word has it they’re divorcing.
- The Scriptures; the Bible.
- A favorable comment: She put in a good word for me.
- Favorable news.
- In precisely those words; exactly: hinted at impending indictments but did not say it in so many words.
- Speaking candidly and straightforwardly: In so many words, the weather has been beastly.
- verb - to express in words (speech sounds that communicate meaning)
There are 4 letters in WORD: D O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORD, to go: WORD?
Rearrange the letters in WORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORD
What's nearby WORD
Lookup in Wiki for WORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORD"