Scrabble word: WORLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORLD exist?
Definitions of WORLD in dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - people in general
- noun - all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- adj - involving the entire earth
- The earth.
- The universe.
- The earth with its inhabitants.
- The inhabitants of the earth; the human race.
- Humankind considered as social beings; human society: turned her back on the world.
- People as a whole; the public: The event amazed the world.
- Often World.
- A part of the earth and its inhabitants as known at a given period in history: the ancient world.
- A realm or domain: the animal world; the world of imagination.
- A sphere of human activity or interest: the world of sports.
- A class or group of people with common characteristics or pursuits: the scientific world.
- A particular way of life: the world of the homeless.
- All that relates to or affects the life of a person: He saw his world collapse about him.
- Secular life and its concerns: a man of the world.
- Human existence; life: brought a child into the world.
- A state of existence: the next world.
- Often worlds.
- A celestial body such as a planet: the possibility of life on other worlds.
- Of or relating to the world: a world champion.
- Extraordinary; superb: The dinner was out of this world.
- noun - the earth and all its inhabitants