Scrabble word: ROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROW exist?
Definitions of ROW in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- noun - a continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- noun - the act of rowing as a sport
- verb - propel with oars
- A series of objects placed next to each other, usually in a straight line.
- A succession without a break or gap in time: won the title for three years in a row.
- A continuous line of buildings along a street.
- To propel (a boat) with or as if with oars.
- To carry in or on a boat propelled by oars.
- To use (a specified number of oars or people deploying them).
- To propel or convey in a manner resembling rowing of a boat.
- To pull (an oar) as part of a racing crew.
- To race against by rowing.
- The act or an instance of rowing.
- A shift at the oars of a boat.
- A trip or an excursion in a rowboat.
- A boisterous disturbance or quarrel; a brawl.
- An uproar; a great noise.
- adj - to propel by means of oars [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROWABLE
There are 3 letters in ROW: O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROW plus a wildcard: ROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROW
Images for ROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.