Scrabble word: ROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROW exist?
Definitions of ROW in dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- noun - a continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- noun - the act of rowing as a sport
- verb - propel with oars
- A series of objects placed next to each other, usually in a straight line.
- A succession without a break or gap in time: won the title for three years in a row.
- A continuous line of buildings along a street.
- To propel (a boat) with or as if with oars.
- To carry in or on a boat propelled by oars.
- To use (a specified number of oars or people deploying them).
- To propel or convey in a manner resembling rowing of a boat.
- To pull (an oar) as part of a racing crew.
- To race against by rowing.
- The act or an instance of rowing.
- A shift at the oars of a boat.
- A trip or an excursion in a rowboat.
- A boisterous disturbance or quarrel; a brawl.
- An uproar; a great noise.
- adj - to propel by means of oars [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROWABLE