Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROW exist?
Definitions of GROW in dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
- verb - become larger, greater, or bigger
- verb - increase in size by natural process
- verb - cause to grow or develop
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - come into existence
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- To increase in size by a natural process.
- To expand; gain: The business grew under new management.
- To increase in amount or degree; intensify: The suspense grew.
- To develop and reach maturity.
- To be capable of growth; thrive: Some plants grow in deep shade.
- To become attached by or as if by the process of growth: tree trunks that had grown together.
- To come into existence from a source; spring up: love that grew from friendship.
- To come to be by a gradual process or by degrees; become: grow angry; grow closer.
- To cause to grow; raise: grow tulips.
- To allow (something) to develop or increase by a natural process: grow a beard.
- To develop so as to become: A boy grows into a man.
- To develop or change so as to fit: She grew into her job.
- To become gradually more evident to: A feeling of distrust grew on me.
- To become gradually more pleasurable or acceptable to: a taste that grows on a person.
There are 4 letters in GROW: G O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROW plus a wildcard: GROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROW
Images for GROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.