Scrabble word: GROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROW exist?
Definitions of GROW in dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
- verb - become larger, greater, or bigger
- verb - increase in size by natural process
- verb - cause to grow or develop
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - come into existence
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- To increase in size by a natural process.
- To expand; gain: The business grew under new management.
- To increase in amount or degree; intensify: The suspense grew.
- To develop and reach maturity.
- To be capable of growth; thrive: Some plants grow in deep shade.
- To become attached by or as if by the process of growth: tree trunks that had grown together.
- To come into existence from a source; spring up: love that grew from friendship.
- To come to be by a gradual process or by degrees; become: grow angry; grow closer.
- To cause to grow; raise: grow tulips.
- To allow (something) to develop or increase by a natural process: grow a beard.
- To develop so as to become: A boy grows into a man.
- To develop or change so as to fit: She grew into her job.
- To become gradually more evident to: A feeling of distrust grew on me.
- To become gradually more pleasurable or acceptable to: a taste that grows on a person.