Scrabble word: WRONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRONG exist?
Definitions of WRONG in dictionaries:
- noun - that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- noun - any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- verb - treat unjustly
- adj - not correct
- adj - contrary to conscience or morality or law
- adj - not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- adj - not functioning properly
- adj - based on or acting or judging in error
- adj - not in accord with established usage or procedure
- adj - used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
- adj - badly timed
- adj - characterized by errors
- adv - in an inaccurate manner
- Not in conformity with fact or truth; incorrect or erroneous.
- Contrary to conscience, morality, or law; immoral or wicked.
- Unfair; unjust.
- Not required, intended, or wanted: took a wrong turn.
- Not fitting or suitable; inappropriate or improper: said the wrong thing.
- Not in accord with established usage, method, or procedure: the wrong way to shuck clams.
- Not functioning properly; out of order.
- Unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention.
- Designating the side, as of a garment, that is less finished and not intended to show: socks worn wrong side out.
- In a wrong manner; mistakenly or erroneously.
- In a wrong course or direction.
- Immorally or unjustly: She acted wrong to lie.
- In an unfavorable way.
- An unjust or injurious act.
- Something contrary to ethics or morality.
- An invasion or a violation of another’s legal rights.
- A tort.
- The condition of being in error or at fault: in the wrong.
- To treat unjustly or injuriously.
- To discredit unjustly; malign.
- To treat dishonorably; violate.
- To take a wrong turn or make a wrong move.
- To go astray morally.
- To go amiss; turn out badly.
- adj - not according to what is right, proper, or correct
- verb - to treat injuriously or unjustly
There are 5 letters in WRONG: G N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRONG plus a wildcard: WRONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRONG
Images for WRONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.