Scrabble word: GROWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROWN exist?
Definitions of GROWN in dictionaries:
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- Having full growth; mature: a grown woman.
- Produced or cultivated in a certain way or place: locally grown produce.
- adv - fully developed [adj -TURER, -TUREST] : MATURELY
- verb - to make or become mature
There are 5 letters in GROWN: G N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROWN plus a wildcard: GROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROWN
Images for GROWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.