Scrabble word: OWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OWN exist?
Definitions of OWN in dictionaries:
- verb - have ownership or possession of
- adj - belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself)
- To have or possess as property: owns a chain of restaurants.
- To have control over: For a time, enemy planes owned the skies.
- To make a full confession or acknowledgment: When confronted with the evidence the thief owned up.
- By one’s own efforts: She got the job on her own.
- Responsible for oneself; independent of outside help or control: He is now out of college and on his own.
- adj - to have as a belonging [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OWNABLE