Scrabble word: OWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OWN exist?
Definitions of OWN in dictionaries:
- verb - have ownership or possession of
- adj - belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself)
- To have or possess as property: owns a chain of restaurants.
- To have control over: For a time, enemy planes owned the skies.
- To make a full confession or acknowledgment: When confronted with the evidence the thief owned up.
- By one’s own efforts: She got the job on her own.
- Responsible for oneself; independent of outside help or control: He is now out of college and on his own.
- adj - to have as a belonging [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OWNABLE
There are 3 letters in OWN: N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OWN plus a wildcard: OWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OWN
Images for OWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.