Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OWN exist?
Definitions of OWN in dictionaries:
- verb - have ownership or possession of
- adj - belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself)
- To have or possess as property: owns a chain of restaurants.
- To have control over: For a time, enemy planes owned the skies.
- To make a full confession or acknowledgment: When confronted with the evidence the thief owned up.
- By one’s own efforts: She got the job on her own.
- Responsible for oneself; independent of outside help or control: He is now out of college and on his own.
- adj - to have as a belonging [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OWNABLE
There are 3 letters in OWN: N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OWN plus a wildcard: OWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OWN
Images for OWN
- ... own OpenType fonts within a couple of minutes. Go make your own
- You Define Your own Success CashArtBlog
- ... invitations print your own print at home birthday invitations
- TreasureGurus.com - Surf At Your own Risk Shark Sign - Signs And ...
- Your own Desmotivational
- sketch heroes create your own cartoon character1 Learn Drawing Comic ...
- ... Geena Davis in A League of Their own Picture 9 A League of Their own
- Utah rent to own homes - This home has plywood over the place where ...
- Your own iPhone Descargar