Scrabble word: SOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOWN exist?
Definitions of SOWN in dictionaries:
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - introduce into an environment
- verb - place seeds in or on (the ground)
- adj - sprinkled with seed
- adj - to scatter over land for growth, as seed [v SOWED, SOWN, SOWING, SOWS] : SOWABLE
There are 4 letters in SOWN: N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOWN plus a wildcard: SOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOWN
Images for SOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.