Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOWNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWNS exist?
Definitions of DOWNS in dictionaries:
- noun - soft fine feathers
- noun - (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- noun - English physician who first described Down's syndrome (1828-1896)
- noun - (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- noun - fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- verb - cause to come or go down
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- Two roughly parallel ranges of chalk hills in southeast England.
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 5 letters in DOWNS: D N O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWNS plus a wildcard: DOWNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWNS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOWNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.