Scrabble word: DOWNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWNS exist?
Definitions of DOWNS in dictionaries:
- noun - soft fine feathers
- noun - (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- noun - English physician who first described Down's syndrome (1828-1896)
- noun - (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- noun - fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- verb - shoot at and force to come down
- verb - cause to come or go down
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- Two roughly parallel ranges of chalk hills in southeast England.
- verb - to cause to fall