Scrabble word: DOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOS exist?
Definitions of DOS in dictionaries:
- noun - the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- noun - an operating system that is on a disk
- noun - an uproarious party
- noun - the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - doctor's degree in osteopathy
- verb - engage in
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - get (something) done
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - give rise to
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - travel or traverse (a distance)
- An operating system that resides on a disk.
- noun - the first tone of the diatonic musical scale
- verb - to begin and carry through to completion
There are 3 letters in DOS: D O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOS plus a wildcard: DOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOS
Images for DOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.