Scrabble word: DOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOES exist?
Definitions of DOES in dictionaries:
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
- verb - engage in
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - get (something) done
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - give rise to
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - travel or traverse (a distance)
- adj - a ruminant mammal [n -S] : DEERLIKE
There are 4 letters in DOES: D E O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOES plus a wildcard: DOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOES
Images for DOES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.