Scrabble word: DOMES
Is DOMES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- noun - a stadium that has a roof
- noun - a hemispherical roof
- verb - to cover with a dome (a rounded roof)
There are 5 letters in DOMES: D E M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMES
Click to search all anagrams of DOMES plus a wildcard: DOMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMES
Images for DOMES
Lookup in Wiki for DOMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.