Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMES exist?
Definitions of DOMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- noun - a stadium that has a roof
- noun - a hemispherical roof
- v - to cover with a dome (a rounded roof)
There are 5 letters in DOMES: D E M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMES plus a wildcard: DOMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMES
- edit ] Chord factors
- Different types of domes
- Covers for Geodesic domes
- Detail of the onion domes of St. Basils Cathedral in Red Square ...
- Shotcrete Concrete domes
- Miscellaneous Makkah Photos domes Mizaab Rahmah Kabah Key ...
- The splendid domes of the Eden Project as seen from the viewing ...
- The domes at UC Davis in California.
- Lite Strabo domes
- Obsessive Impulsive... May 2007 Archives
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.