Scrabble word: MODE
Is MODE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MODE in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a particular functioning condition or arrangement
- noun - a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- noun - any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- noun - the most frequent value of a random variable
- See Synonyms at method.
- A particular form, variety, or manner: a mode of expression.
- A given condition of functioning; a status: The spacecraft was in its recovery mode.
- The current or customary fashion or style.
- Any of certain fixed arrangements of the diatonic tones of an octave, as the major and minor scales of Western music.
- A patterned arrangement, as the one characteristic of the music of classical Greece or the medieval Christian Church.
- The particular appearance, form, or manner in which an underlying substance, or a permanent aspect or attribute of it, is manifested.
- See modality (n.
- The arrangement or order of the propositions in a syllogism according to both quality and quantity.
- The value or item occurring most frequently in a series of observations or statistical data.
- The number or range of numbers in a set that occurs the most frequently.
- The mineral composition of a sample of igneous rock.
- Any of numerous patterns of wave motion.
- noun - a method of doing or acting
There are 4 letters in MODE: D E M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODE
Click to search all anagrams of MODE plus a wildcard: MODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODE
Images for MODE
Lookup in Wiki for MODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.