Scrabble word: MODEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODEL exist?
Definitions of MODEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process
- noun - a type of product
- noun - a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor
- noun - representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
- noun - something to be imitated
- noun - someone worthy of imitation
- noun - a representative form or pattern
- noun - a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- noun - the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - display (clothes) as a mannequin
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - construct a model of
- adj - worthy of imitation
- A small object, usually built to scale, that represents in detail another, often larger object.
- A preliminary work or construction that serves as a plan from which a final product is to be made: a clay model ready for casting.
- Such a work or construction used in testing or perfecting a final product: a test model of a solar-powered vehicle.
- A schematic description of a system, theory, or phenomenon that accounts for its known or inferred properties and may be used for further study of its characteristics: a model of generative grammar; a model of an atom; an economic model.
- A style or design of an item: My car is last year’s model.
- One that serves as the subject for an artist, especially a person employed to pose for a painter, sculptor, or photographer.
- A person employed to display merchandise, such as clothing or cosmetics.
- An animal whose appearance is copied by a mimic.
- To make or construct a model of.
- To plan, construct, or fashion according to a model.
- To make conform to a chosen standard: He modeled his manners on his father’s.
- To make by shaping a plastic substance: model clay.
- To display by wearing or posing.
- In painting, drawing, and photography, to give a three-dimensional appearance to, as by shading or highlighting.
- To make a model.
- To serve as a model.
- Being, serving as, or used as a model.
- Worthy of imitation: a model child.
- verb - to plan or form after a pattern
There are 5 letters in MODEL: D E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODEL plus a wildcard: MODEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODEL
Images for MODEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.