Scrabble word: DOLMEN
Is DOLMEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOLMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a prehistoric megalithic tomb typically having two large upright stones and a capstone
- noun - a hussar's jacket worn over the shoulders
- noun - a woman's cloak with dolman sleeves
- A prehistoric megalithic structure consisting of two or more upright stones with a capstone, typically forming a chamber.
- adj - a prehistoric monument [n -S] : DOLMENIC
There are 6 letters in DOLMEN: D E L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLMEN
Click to search all anagrams of DOLMEN plus a wildcard: DOLMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLMEN
Images for DOLMEN
Lookup in Wiki for DOLMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.