Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLMEN exist?
Definitions of DOLMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a prehistoric megalithic tomb typically having two large upright stones and a capstone
- noun - a hussar's jacket worn over the shoulders
- noun - a woman's cloak with dolman sleeves
- A prehistoric megalithic structure consisting of two or more upright stones with a capstone, typically forming a chamber.
- adj - a prehistoric monument [n -S] : DOLMENIC
There are 6 letters in DOLMEN: D E L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLMEN plus a wildcard: DOLMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLMEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOLMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.