Scrabble word: MELON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELON exist?
Definitions of MELON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh
- noun - any of various fruit of cucurbitaceous vines including: muskmelons
- Any of several varieties of two related vines (Cucumis melo or Citrullus lanatus) widely cultivated for their edible fruit.
- The fruit of any of these plants, having a hard rind and juicy flesh.
- noun - any of various gourds