Scrabble word: MELON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELON exist?
Definitions of MELON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh
- noun - any of various fruit of cucurbitaceous vines including: muskmelons
- Any of several varieties of two related vines (Cucumis melo or Citrullus lanatus) widely cultivated for their edible fruit.
- The fruit of any of these plants, having a hard rind and juicy flesh.
- noun - any of various gourds
There are 5 letters in MELON: E L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELON plus a wildcard: MELON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELON
Images for MELON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.