Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEMONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEMONS exist?
Definitions of LEMONS in dictionaries:
- noun - yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- noun - a strong yellow color
- noun - a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- noun - a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- noun - an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- adj - a citrus fruit [n -S] : LEMONISH, LEMONY
There are 6 letters in LEMONS: E L M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEMONS plus a wildcard: LEMONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEMONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEMONS
- FileLemon.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileYellow lemons.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
- The Trouble with lemons Knowingly Undersold
- Pucker up. lemons. Diary of a Nutritionist
- Starbucks Doesnt Have Any God Damn lemons
- When life gives you lemons screw lemonade. Get off your ass and clean ...
- lemons clip art pictures - free quality clipart
- Buy lemons Online Order Fresh lemons Where to Buy Fresh lemons
- lemons and Sage Centerpieces
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.