Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLES exist?
Definitions of MOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams
- noun - a spy who works against enemy espionage
- noun - spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- noun - a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- noun - small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
- n - the quantity of a compound that has a weight equal to the compound's molecular weight
There are 5 letters in MOLES: E L M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLES plus a wildcard: MOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLES
- moles How to get rid of those moles today
- Mole 300x200 moles
- Cancerous moles Cancerous moles Pictures Skin Cancer moles ...
- Figure 1. moles have broad front feet the toes of which terminate in ...
- moles - THE ABCDE Rule of spotting changing moles
- moles - Information and Pictures of moles
- St. Louis moles St. Louis Pest Control Information
- Mole (Talpidae) - Animals - A-Z Animals - Animal Facts Information ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.