Scrabble word: SOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOL exist?
Definitions of SOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
- noun - (Roman mythology) ancient Roman god
- noun - the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- The fifth tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- An old French coin worth 12 deniers.
- A colloidal solution.
- noun - the fifth tone of the diatonic musical scale