Scrabble word: SOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOL exist?
Definitions of SOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
- noun - (Roman mythology) ancient Roman god
- noun - the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- The fifth tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- An old French coin worth 12 deniers.
- A colloidal solution.
- noun - the fifth tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 3 letters in SOL: L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOL plus a wildcard: SOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOL
Images for SOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.