Scrabble word: SOIL
Is SOIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- noun - the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- The top layer of the earth’s surface, consisting of rock and mineral particles mixed with organic matter.
- A particular kind of earth or ground: sandy soil.
- Country; land: native soil.
- The agricultural life: a woman of the soil.
- A place or condition favorable to growth; a breeding ground.
- To make dirty, particularly on the surface.
- To disgrace; tarnish: a reputation soiled by scandal.
- To corrupt; defile.
- To become dirty, stained, or tarnished.
- The state of being soiled.
- A stain.
- Filth, sewage, or refuse matter.
- Manure, especially human excrement, used as fertilizer.
- To feed (livestock) with soilage.
- To purge (livestock) by feeding with green food.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 4 letters in SOIL: I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOIL
Click to search all anagrams of SOIL plus a wildcard: SOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOIL
Images for SOIL
Lookup in Wiki for SOIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.