Scrabble word: SOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOIL exist?
Definitions of SOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- noun - the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- The top layer of the earth’s surface, consisting of rock and mineral particles mixed with organic matter.
- A particular kind of earth or ground: sandy soil.
- Country; land: native soil.
- The agricultural life: a woman of the soil.
- A place or condition favorable to growth; a breeding ground.
- To make dirty, particularly on the surface.
- To disgrace; tarnish: a reputation soiled by scandal.
- To corrupt; defile.
- To become dirty, stained, or tarnished.
- The state of being soiled.
- A stain.
- Filth, sewage, or refuse matter.
- Manure, especially human excrement, used as fertilizer.
- To feed (livestock) with soilage.
- To purge (livestock) by feeding with green food.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain