Scrabble word: BOILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOILS exist?
Definitions of BOILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- noun - the temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 5 letters in BOILS: B I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOILS plus a wildcard: BOILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOILS
Images for BOILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.