Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOILS exist?
Definitions of BOILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- noun - the temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 5 letters in BOILS: B I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOILS plus a wildcard: BOILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOILS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOILS
- Pictures Of Mrsa boils
- boils and Pustules - Healthmango
- Symptoms Of boils
- One of the ten plagues boils
- Skin boils Remedies for the Unsightly Skin Abscesses ...
- Mrsa boils
- Definition Of Carbuncle
- boils on Buttocks Causes Pictures Treatment and Home Remedies
- Skin Boil Skin boilsboils on Skin Skin boils Photos Boil on ...
- Boil or Furuncle (Furunculosis) Overview