Is SOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dyspneic condition
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - convulsive gasp made while weeping
- verb - weep convulsively
- To weep aloud with convulsive gasping; cry uncontrollably.
- To make a sound resembling that of loud weeping.
- To utter with sobs.
- To put or bring (oneself) into a specified condition by sobbing: sob oneself to sleep.
- verb - to cry with a convulsive catching of the breath
There are 3 letters in SOB: B O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOB, to go: SOB?
Rearrange the letters in SOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOB
What's nearby SOB
Lookup in Wiki for SOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOB"