Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOB exist?
Definitions of SOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a dyspneic condition
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - convulsive gasp made while weeping
- verb - weep convulsively
- To weep aloud with convulsive gasping; cry uncontrollably.
- To make a sound resembling that of loud weeping.
- To utter with sobs.
- To put or bring (oneself) into a specified condition by sobbing: sob oneself to sleep.
- verb - to cry with a convulsive catching of the breath
There are 3 letters in SOB: B O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOB plus a wildcard: SOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOB
Images for SOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.