Scrabble word: SOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOB exist?
Definitions of SOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a dyspneic condition
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - convulsive gasp made while weeping
- verb - weep convulsively
- To weep aloud with convulsive gasping; cry uncontrollably.
- To make a sound resembling that of loud weeping.
- To utter with sobs.
- To put or bring (oneself) into a specified condition by sobbing: sob oneself to sleep.
- verb - to cry with a convulsive catching of the breath