Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORB exist?
Definitions of SORB in dictionaries:
- noun - acid gritty-textured fruit
- verb - take up a liquid or a gas either by adsorption or by absorption
- Any of several Old World trees of the genus Sorbus in the rose family, as the service tree or the rowan.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
- adj - to take up and hold by absorption or adsorption [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORBABLE
There are 4 letters in SORB: B O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORB plus a wildcard: SORB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORB
Images for SORB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.