Scrabble word: SOBER
Is SOBER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SOBER in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become sober
- verb - become more realistic
- verb - become sober after excessive alcohol consumption
- adj - not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - completely lacking in playfulness
- Habitually abstemious in the use of alcoholic liquors or drugs; temperate.
- Not intoxicated or affected by the use of drugs.
- Plain or subdued: sober attire.
- Devoid of frivolity, excess, exaggeration, or speculative imagination; straightforward: gave a sober assessment of the situation.
- Marked by seriousness, gravity, or solemnity of conduct or character.
- Marked by circumspection and selfrestraint.
- adj - having control of one's faculties
There are 5 letters in SOBER: B E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOBER
Click to search all anagrams of SOBER plus a wildcard: SOBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOBER
Images for SOBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.