Scrabble word: SOBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOBER exist?
Definitions of SOBER in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become sober
- verb - become more realistic
- verb - become sober after excessive alcohol consumption
- adj - not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - completely lacking in playfulness
- Habitually abstemious in the use of alcoholic liquors or drugs; temperate.
- Not intoxicated or affected by the use of drugs.
- Plain or subdued: sober attire.
- Devoid of frivolity, excess, exaggeration, or speculative imagination; straightforward: gave a sober assessment of the situation.
- Marked by seriousness, gravity, or solemnity of conduct or character.
- Marked by circumspection and selfrestraint.
- adj - having control of one's faculties