Scrabble word: BOXERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOXERS exist?
Definitions of BOXERS in dictionaries:
- noun - underpants worn by men
- noun - someone who fights with his fists for sport
- noun - a workman employed to pack things into containers
- noun - a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- noun - a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
- noun - one that packs boxes
There are 6 letters in BOXERS: B E O R S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOXERS plus a wildcard: BOXERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOXERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOXERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.