Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBES exist?
Definitions of ROBES in dictionaries:
- noun - any loose flowing garment
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - clothe formally
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- v - to cover with a robe (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 5 letters in ROBES: B E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBES plus a wildcard: ROBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROBES
- BLACK CAT robes
- White choir robes for sale white clergy robes white choir dress ...
- ... robes - Christian robes - Religious robes - Gospel robes - Greek robes
- Fleece robes for Kids
- Towelling robes - Cologne & Cotton
- Choir robes and Ensembles
- robes de soire Article id 292
- robes de soire Article id 870
- Star Forge Robe - Memory Aurek the Star WarsTrek Wiki
- robes de soire Article id 836
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.