Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BORES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORES exist?
Definitions of BORES in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who evokes boredom
- noun - a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- noun - a hole or passage made by a drill
- verb - cause to be bored
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - to pierce with a rotary tool
There are 5 letters in BORES: B E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORES plus a wildcard: BORES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BORES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.