Scrabble word: ORB
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORB exist?
Definitions of ORB in dictionaries:
- noun - the ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- verb - move in an orbit
- A sphere or spherical object.
- A celestial body, such as the sun or moon.
- The planet Earth.
- One of a series of concentric transparent spheres thought by ancient and medieval astronomers to revolve about Earth and carry the celestial bodies.
- A globe surmounted by a cross, used as a symbol of monarchial power and justice.
- An eye or eyeball.
- Something of circular form; a circle or an orbit.
- A range of endeavor or activity; a province.
- To shape into a circle or sphere.
- To encircle; enclose.
- verb - to form into a circle or sphere