Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORB
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORB exist?
Definitions of ORB in dictionaries:
- noun - the ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- verb - move in an orbit
- A sphere or spherical object.
- A celestial body, such as the sun or moon.
- The planet Earth.
- One of a series of concentric transparent spheres thought by ancient and medieval astronomers to revolve about Earth and carry the celestial bodies.
- A globe surmounted by a cross, used as a symbol of monarchial power and justice.
- An eye or eyeball.
- Something of circular form; a circle or an orbit.
- A range of endeavor or activity; a province.
- To shape into a circle or sphere.
- To encircle; enclose.
- verb - to form into a circle or sphere
There are 3 letters in ORB: B O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORB plus a wildcard: ORB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORB
Images for ORB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.