Scrabble word: BORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORN exist?
Definitions of BORN in dictionaries:
- noun - British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- verb - have
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - move while holding up or supporting
- verb - bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - bring in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be pregnant with
- adj - brought into existence
- adj - being talented through inherited qualities
- Brought into life by birth.
- Brought into existence; created: A new nation was born with the revolution.
- Having from birth a particular quality or talent: a born artist.
- Destined, or seemingly destined, from birth: a person born to lead.
- Resulting or arising: wisdom born of experience.
- Native to a particular country, region, or place.
- adj - having particular qualities from birth
There are 4 letters in BORN: B N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORN plus a wildcard: BORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORN
Images for BORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.