Scrabble word: BORNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORNE exist?
Definitions of BORNE in dictionaries:
- verb - have
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - move while holding up or supporting
- verb - bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - bring in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be pregnant with
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 5 letters in BORNE: B E N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORNE plus a wildcard: BORNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORNE
Images for BORNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.