Scrabble word: BONE
Is BONE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BONE in dictionaries:
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun - the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - remove the bones from
- adj - consisting of or made up of bone
- The dense, semirigid, porous, calcified connective tissue forming the major portion of the skeleton of most vertebrates.
- Any of numerous anatomically distinct structures making up the skeleton of a vertebrate animal.
- A piece of bone.
- The skeleton.
- The body.
- Mortal remains.
- An animal structure or material, such as ivory, resembling bone.
- To remove the bones from.
- To study intensely, usually at the last minute: “He’s boning up on the role of Tevya” (Douglas Watt).
- verb - to remove the bones from
There are 4 letters in BONE: B E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONE
Click to search all anagrams of BONE plus a wildcard: BONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONE
Images for BONE
Lookup in Wiki for BONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.