Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOBLE exist?
Definitions of NOBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- adj - impressive in appearance
- adj - of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- adj - having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- adj - inert especially toward oxygen
- Possessing hereditary rank in a political system or social class derived from a feudalistic stage of a country’s development.
- Having or showing qualities of high moral character, such as courage, generosity, or honor: a noble spirit.
- Proceeding from or indicative of such a character; showing magnanimity: “What poor an instrument/May do a noble deed!” (Shakespeare).
- Grand and stately in appearance; majestic: “a mighty Spanish chestnut, bare now of leaves, but in summer a noble tree” (Richard Jeffries).
- Inactive or inert.
- A member of the nobility.
- A gold coin formerly used in England, worth half of a mark.
- adj - possessing qualities of excellence
- noun - a person of high birth, rank, or title
There are 5 letters in NOBLE: B E L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOBLE plus a wildcard: NOBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOBLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.