Scrabble word: NOBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOBLE exist?
Definitions of NOBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- adj - impressive in appearance
- adj - of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- adj - having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- adj - inert especially toward oxygen
- Possessing hereditary rank in a political system or social class derived from a feudalistic stage of a country’s development.
- Having or showing qualities of high moral character, such as courage, generosity, or honor: a noble spirit.
- Proceeding from or indicative of such a character; showing magnanimity: “What poor an instrument/May do a noble deed!” (Shakespeare).
- Grand and stately in appearance; majestic: “a mighty Spanish chestnut, bare now of leaves, but in summer a noble tree” (Richard Jeffries).
- Inactive or inert.
- A member of the nobility.
- A gold coin formerly used in England, worth half of a mark.
- adj - possessing qualities of excellence
- noun - a person of high birth, rank, or title