Is NOBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- adj - impressive in appearance
- adj - of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- adj - having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- adj - inert especially toward oxygen
- Possessing hereditary rank in a political system or social class derived from a feudalistic stage of a country’s development.
- Having or showing qualities of high moral character, such as courage, generosity, or honor: a noble spirit.
- Proceeding from or indicative of such a character; showing magnanimity: “What poor an instrument/May do a noble deed!” (Shakespeare).
- Grand and stately in appearance; majestic: “a mighty Spanish chestnut, bare now of leaves, but in summer a noble tree” (Richard Jeffries).
- Inactive or inert.
- A member of the nobility.
- A gold coin formerly used in England, worth half of a mark.
- adj - possessing qualities of excellence
- noun - a person of high birth, rank, or title
There are 5 letters in NOBLE: B E L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOBLE, to go: NOBLE?
Rearrange the letters in NOBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOBLE
What's nearby NOBLE
Lookup in Wiki for NOBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOBLE"