Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONE exist?
Definitions of LONE in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking companions or companionship
- adj - characterized by or preferring solitude
- adj - being the only one
- Without accompaniment; solitary: a lone skier on the mountain.
- Without companionship; isolated or lonely.
- Situated by itself: a lone tree on the prairie; a lone blue tile in a white floor.
- adj - having no companions
There are 4 letters in LONE: E L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONE plus a wildcard: LONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONE
Images for LONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.