Scrabble word: CLONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLONE exist?
Definitions of CLONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is almost identical to another
- noun - a group of genetically identical cells or organisms derived from a single cell or individual by some kind of asexual reproduction
- noun - an unauthorized copy or imitation
- verb - make multiple identical copies of
- A group of genetically identical cells descended from a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell as a result of binary fission.
- An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.
- A replica of a DNA sequence, such as a gene, produced by genetic engineering.
- One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function: “filled with business-school clones in gray and blue suits” (Michael M.
- To make multiple identical copies of (a DNA sequence).
- To establish and maintain pure lineages of (a cell) under laboratory conditions.
- To reproduce or propagate asexually: clone a frog; clone a plant variety.
- To grow as a clone.
- verb - to reproduce by asexual means
There are 5 letters in CLONE: C E L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLONE plus a wildcard: CLONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLONE
Images for CLONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.