Scrabble word: CLONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLONES exist?
Definitions of CLONES in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is almost identical to another
- noun - a group of genetically identical cells or organisms derived from a single cell or individual by some kind of asexual reproduction
- noun - an unauthorized copy or imitation
- verb - make multiple identical copies of
- verb - to reproduce by asexual means
There are 6 letters in CLONES: C E L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLONES plus a wildcard: CLONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLONES
Images for CLONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.