Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONS exist?
Definitions of CONS in dictionaries:
- noun - an argument opposed to a proposal
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - to study carefully
There are 4 letters in CONS: C N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONS plus a wildcard: CONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONS
Images for CONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.