Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SONIC exist?
Definitions of SONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (of speed) having or caused by speed approximately equal to that of sound in air at sea level
- adj - relating to audible sound
- Of or relating to audible sound: a sonic wave.
- Having a speed approaching or being that of sound in air, about 1,220 kilometers (760 miles) per hour at sea level.
- Extremely exciting and fast-paced: a sonic lifestyle.
- adj - pertaining to sound
There are 5 letters in SONIC: C I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SONIC plus a wildcard: SONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SONIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.